Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just a quick note...

About how wonderfully full of wonderful li'l notes this week has been. This is kinda sorta maybe a bit of a copykat blog to msGoddess' recent "Magically Funkalicious" blog.. but I happen to have had several magnificent emails and notes from people this week too.

I have had the privilege of meeting some incredible people in my life. I'm still learning which ones are really incredible... but when I receive updates from people that I don't get to talk to very often that both inform me of their growth, progress, and life passion, and also how high they regard me for mine, and are inspired by me to continue to fight for their Everything. iGoddess stated it so well in the blog mentioned above: "phenomenal compliment(s)...and that i know it's true only makes the compliment that much more powerful."

And that I have people like this in my life, even if I don't get to talk to them on a frequent basis, inspires and motivates me to continue to live my life of trying almost anything, accomplishing everything I possibly can, and being everything I'm capable of being.

*sigh*

Time for fabulous dreams :)

No comments: